The consultation you receive is not a substitute for qualified medical advice. For all health and medical questions you should seek the advice of a physician. I am not a medical professional, and no part of my consultation is to be considered medical advice in any way.
All materials are for external use only and are not to be ingested under any circumstances. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In the event the contents are swallowed, call poison control and go to your nearest hospital emergency room.